Reverse Mortgage for Purchase
- A Reverse Mortgage for Purchase, also known as a HECM for Purchase, is a mortgage loan that allows seniors age 62 and older to purchase a home with no required monthly mortgage payment.
- When retirement income, savings and social security benefits are not providing you with enough revenue to cover your expenses, a Reverse Mortgage for Purchase may be a viable option.
- If you are seeking financial freedom in order to enjoy your retirement years, a Reverse Mortgage for Purchase may be able to help.
- Whether you are buying your first home or whether you’re looking to downsize, a Reverse Mortgage for Purchase may be a viable option.
- Thousands of seniors have have benefited from the peace of mind achieved from using the government insured Reverse Mortgage for Purchase program.
- There are no income qualifications or credit scores needed in most cases. Typically there are no out of pocket costs for reverse mortgage borrwers.
- We do the hard work of comparing reverse mortgage lenders through our online quote system, saving you time and money. Let our technology and years of reverse mortgage experience work for you!
- For more information about the Reverse Mortgage for Purchase call our national HECM for Purchase specialists at 844-303-4656 or fill out our free quote form now!
- For more information about the Reverse Mortgage for Purchase program, visit the following resources:
Reverse Mortgage on Wikipedia
The National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association
Federal Trade Commission Consumer Information